|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 May 2018 (56 days ago)|
- Stunning three bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Situated on a leafy and quiet residential road
- Offering beautifully presented accommodation
- Lovely reception room with ample dining room
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Superb master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Plenty of storage and en suite facilities
- Benefits from porter services
LONG LET. This fantastic three bedroom lower ground floor flat benefiting from porterage, boasts substantial accommodation with modern décor, en suite facilities, ample storage throughout and a lovely communal garden.
Rutland Gate is a prestigious address running along the south side of Hyde Park, moments from a great selection of fashionable boutiques and eateries, including Harrods. Mayfair and the West End are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54104577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1062640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.