|Added on Rightmove:||25 April 2018 (178 days ago)|
- Third floor luxury apartment
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Second bedroom is a large single
- Open plan living dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Off road parking
A stunning third floor apartment in the highly sought after Holywell Heights Complex. The apartment is right at the top of the estate with its own private car park with great views of the city and a quiet location.
As you enter the apartment the master bedroom with en-suite is to the left with main bathroom at the opposite side of the hallway with 3 piece white bathroom suite and shower over bath. The second bedroom is the next down the corridor with a small bay window. The room can fit a double bed or be a large single bedroom. The large open plan living space boasts high ceilings with spotlights with space for living area, dining table and modern kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Meadowhall train station is just 5 minutes drive away with access onto the M1 junction 34 approximately 7 minutes away. Regular bus routes run along the main road which lead throughout the city and would take 10-15 minurtes to get into Sheffield City Centre.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54110859.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLD_166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.