|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (73 days ago)|
- Fourth Floor Duplex Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Allocated Parking
- EPC Rating D
- Residents Private Gymnasium
- Council Tax Band G
- HALF PRICE REFERENCING FEE
HALF PRICE REFERENCING FEES ** Private Allocated Parking ** Residents Private Gymnasium ** Unfurnished ** Stair and lift access to the apartment ** Grade II Listed ** EPC Rating D **
Bagshaws Residential are pleased to introduce to the market this generously sized duplex apartment, situated on the fourth floor of the well established Grade II listed Calver Mill conversion. The apartment benefits from lift access to the fourth floor, a residents private gymnasium and generous parking. Calver Mill provides panoramic views of the Peak District National Park, the River Derwent and both Froggat and Curbar Edge.
A detailed interior inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the individual character of this stunning conversion which has breathtaking views through the Georgian sash windows. The multi level accommodation provides a large Reception Room, Dining/Brekafast Kitchen with a comprehensive range of built in appliances, Master Bedroom with Ensuite shower room/WC, Second Bedroom and principle Bathroom. A spiral staircase leads to the Mezzanine level which can be used as a Study/Third Bedroom.
The apartment comprises of: Upon entry from the Communal Corridor with both List & Stair access the Entrance Hall boasts high ceilings, as will be noted throughout the apartment. The Entrance Hall has under stairs storage and provides access to both Bathrooms, Bedrooms & the flights of Stairs to the first floor duplex. The Master Bedroom is a comfortable double, with fitted storage, fitted wardrobes, dual aspect Georgian sash windows and access to the Ensuite, which comprises of a three piece suite, including a shower over the bath and single window. The Second Bedroom is also a comfortable double, currently comprising twin beds with fitted storage and wardrobe with dual aspect Georgian sash windows. The principle Bathroom is a three piece suite with a separate shower and secondary glazing to the Georgian sash window. Stairs to the first floor open onto the open plan Reception Room which is free flowing through to the Dining Area & Breakfast Kitchen, with access up the spiral staircase to the Mezzanine level. The Reception Room is a large space, ideal for entertaining, with an electric fire and six Georgian sash windows, of which some have secondary glazing. The Reception Room also provides access to the 'Turret' which doubles up for storage and a fire escape. The Breakfast Kitchen currently contains cream units and comprises of a Hob, Oven, Washing Machine, Dishwasher and free standing Fridge Freezer. The Mezzanine level, accessed via the spiral staircase provides built in storage and is currently used as a Study, but could easily be transformed into a Snug or Third Bedroom as required.
Externally the apartment benefits from access to the Residents Private Gymnasium, and also has an allocated parking space plus allocated garage space within the development.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54125223.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0952J2807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.