2 bedroom apartment to rentScott Street, Motherwell
|Added on Rightmove:||26 April 2018 (177 days ago)|
- EPC Rating E Council Tax band C
- Close To Motherwell Town Centre
- Great Road And Rail Links
- Off Street Parking
- Security Entry
- Stunning Communal Entrance
- Rarely Available
- Fantastic Central Location
Hello, are you looking to let a gorgeous 2 bedroom, upper flat in a 'B' listed building in Motherwell?
Would you like a lovely, modern lounge with neutral decor?
How about a fresh, bright kitchen with all white goods, a breakfast bar style table and feature downlights?
What about a beautiful master bedroom with feature window, fitted mirrored wardrobes and neutral decor?
Would you like a second bedroom with feature porthole window, fitted wardrobes and a mezzanine level?
How about a good size bathroom, with partial tiling, electric shower and a lovely corner bath?
What about being close to the local shops, bars and restaurants and within walking distance of the train station?
Would you like security entry and private parking?
If so, igloo have what your looking for!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference IGL1001414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.