|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 July 2018 (110 days ago)|
- EPC Rating C
- Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms, master with en-suite
- Double aspect Lounge
- Open plan Kitchen/Diner
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage with parking.
William H Brown offer this is a substantial detached residence set on the sought after Hopkins Homes Development in Aylsham. The property benefits from having 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite, double aspect lounge and kitchen/diner. Outside there is a garden, garage and parking.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via Penfold Street, turn left onto Cawston Road and follow the road along. Take the right hand turn signposted St Michaels Avenue, follow this road round and take the first right hand turning into Mill Lane. The property can be found on the right hand side.
Stairs to first floor, radiator and tiled floor.
Fitted with wash hand basin, tiled splashback and low level WC. Tiled floor and extractor fan.
18' 1" x 11' 1" ( 5.51m x 3.38m )
A double aspect room with fireplace with surround and gas fire, TV point, radiator and double glazed windows. Door to garden.
22' 8" x 9' 5" ( 6.91m x 2.87m )
A double aspect room fitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Rangemaster cooker and gas hob, built-in cupboard, tiled floor, TV point, understairs cupboard and double glazed windows.
9' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.08m )
Fitted with wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window and door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator and double glazed window.
15' x 11' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.45m )
A double aspect room with two double built-in wardrobes, TV point, radiator and double glazed windows.
Fitted with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and low level WC. Extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor and double glazed window.
10' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.84m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, shaver point, part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator and velux window.
15' 7" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.75m max x 3.45m max )
A double aspect room with double glazed windows, built-in cupboard, two radiators and access to loft space.
9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Built-in wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled floor and velux window.
The property has an enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with a patio area, shingled area with raised beds with sleeper borders. There is a single garage with an up and over door.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54135915.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2441E2726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.