|Added on Rightmove:||27 April 2018 (144 days ago)|
- MODERN, DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS, ONE ENSUITE
- SPACIOUS FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- CAISTOR SCHOOLS CATCHMENT
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- DEPOSIT £1200
- FEES - £50 per applicant and £150 per tenancy
A well-presented, modern detached family home built to a high specification with excellent fixtures and fittings. Located within the catchment area and close proximity to the well-regarded Caistor schools. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious kitchen diner (integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, extractor), utility room, living room with separate study/play section, landing, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, and bathroom (bath, basin, w.c. and shower). Single garage and driveway providing off-road parking. Landscaped garden to rear with raised border and patio area. Sorry no pets. EER 80.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101269001043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Green LLP, Caistor - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.