|Added on Rightmove:||27 April 2018 (177 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Easy access to public transport
- Move in July
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Next to the Big Sainsbury's
- Available for students and profeesionals
- Fantastic location
- Fully Furnished
The location is ideal, easy access to city centre but also to Didsbury Village. Benefits from its ideal location, 1 minute walking to Sainsbury's in Fallowfield, easy access to gyms , hospital and universities.
This flat is competeld to a very high standard is and would suit couples or professionals.
This development has just undergone major refurbishment finished to very high standards.
Lettings Date Available: 01-07-2018
Tenancy Type: Student and professionals
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact us
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 51142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.