|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (254 days ago)|
- Perfect first home
- Rear Garden and off road parking
- Large rooms throughout
- Great local amenities at Shiregreen & Ecclesfield
- Close to the M1 motorway J34 & J35
- Concord Park just a 5 minute walk away
SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING
This Two bedroom house is now available to Let. The home has a driveway for convenient parking and a lawned garden to the rear. You enter the property through the front door which leads into the entrance hallway.On through to the Living room where there is a feature fire place and this continues through to the Kitchen and downstairs toilet where there is also access to the rear of the property. Upstairs are Two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property has easy access to the M1 motorway network and great transport links making it simple to commute or travel to the City Centre and Meadowhall. A variety of shops, hairdressers,restaurants, The Northern General Hospital and Sheffield College are all close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000434947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.