|Added on Rightmove:||01 May 2018 (172 days ago)|
- DESIGNER BEN DI LISI BATHROOM SUITES
- VERY SECURE - FOB ENTRY ON EACH FLOOR
- FULL SIZE FRIDGE FREEZER
- COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE
- STRONG TRANSPORT LINKS
- 15 MINUTE WALK FROM TRAIN STATION
- SUPERIOR QUALITY WINDOWS FOR HEAT RETENTON
THE DEVELOPMENT Stunning seven storey building featuring a striking blue coloured exterior sporting designs influenced by the Art Deco era and housing 46 high-spec stunning residential units.
The beautiful colour of the building is a common theme throughout which creates a fabulous living environment. At the night the building is bathed in a cool blue light.
SPEC Thoughtful design and high-quality finishes are visible throughout, many apartments having designer Ben de Lisi bathroom suites and superior quality finishes, fixtures and fittings. As well as being light and airy, most of the apartments contain beds with memory foam mattresses, full sized fridge freezers and built-in wardrobes.
No expense has been spared with hi-tech systems including colour video system and each floor with its own fob entry providing enhanced security. Windows are of superior quality to retain heat and reduce noise. These state of the art apartments are really some of the most modern in central Leeds.
LOCATION Sitting in the heart of Leeds' commercial district, Indigo Blu benefits from strong transport links and is a 15 minute walk from the station. The building has the bonus of underground parking, with spaces available at a small additional cost to rent.
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM This home is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger PLC, one of the UK's leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience.
Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies .
Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including Property Mark and the Property Ombudsmen
You can learn more about Grainger by visiting; www.graingerplc.co.uk/rent-with-us
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102866000564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Property Group Ltd, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.