|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 May 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Four bedroom detached new build house
- Open plan modern kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- Three double bedrooms and a further single
- Ensuite shower room to master
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Available 27th April
Take a look inside this superb four bedroom family home, located on a modern housing development in one of Chesterfield's best locations. The property offers an entrance hallway with ground floor w.c, a lovely modern open plan kitchen/dining room (with high spec fittings - granite worktops, integrated oven, five ring gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine) - exceptionally spacious and perfect as the heart of the house. A generous lounge with patio doors leads to the patio area and rear garden. The first floor offers a master double bedroom with en suite, double bedroom two, double bedroom three, a fourth single bedroom plus family bathroom with shower over bath. Externally there is an attached garage with driveway providing parking for two cars. Wingerworth offers local shops and amenities with easy access to the countryside and the A61 for commuters. Available now on an unfurnished basis. NO PETS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000306076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Chesterfield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.