|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 September 2018 (117 days ago)|
- Attractive large house
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Large Family Bathroom
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Good access to local routes
- Close to Coventry University
- Close to City Centre
- Available now!
FULL DESCRIPTION Martin and Co present this new to market refurbished 3 bedroom house perfect for a family, professionals or students. Located two minutes walk from Coventry University and the city centre.
This three bedroom house is offered on a furnished or part furnished basis and has been recently refurbished to a high standard.
The kitchen leads on to a lean to conservatory used for utilities and extra storage space and also contains an extra W/C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100892000800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Nuneaton - Lettings and Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.