|Added on Rightmove:||19 August 2015 (1038 days ago)|
- A modern and well presented two bedroom first floor flat
- Only a 2 minute walk to the High Road, Harrow Weald
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Suitable for a professional couple or a small family. Sorry, NO DSS.
- Available immediately
A modern and well presented TWO BEDROOM first floor flat, situated within a period conversion on a popular road in the Harrow Weald area and only a 2 minute walk to the High Road in Harrow Weald. The property is offered for rent in a good order throughout, has gas central heating, a communal garden and comprises the following:- Cosy reception room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated fridge (with freezer compartment), gas hob/oven and washing machine, two good sized bedrooms (one double and one large single) and family bathroom with bath and shower attachment. This property is available for occupation immediately and is offered to the market being UNFURNISHED. Suitable for a professional couple or a small family. Sorry, NO DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LHD9900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.