|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 May 2018 (148 days ago)|
- First Floor Maisonette
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Wet Room
- Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Available Immediately
* SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE * SOUGHT AFTER WEST DUNSTABLE OUTSKIRTS * AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * SPACIOUS LOUNGE * RE-FITTED KITCHEN * MODERN RE-FITTED WET ROOM * DOUBLE GLAZING WINDOWS AND DOORS (where specified) * IMMACULATE ORDER * ELECTRIC HEATING * ALL TENANTS SUBJECT TO REFERENCING * PETS NOT ALLOWED *
Entrance Porch - Double glazed front door, door with stairs leading to first floor.
Entrance Hall - Fitted carpet, hatch to insulated loft space, storage heater, power point, storage cupboard.
Lounge - 4.65m x 3.78m - Double glazed front aspect window, tiled fireplace with electric fire, television and power points, fitted carpet, storage heater, double glazed door to balcony.
Kitchen - 2.84m x 2.77m - Well fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work top surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, part tiled walls, space and plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard with lagged hot water tank, power points.
Bedroom One - 4.37m x 3.66m - Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted carpet, storage heater, power points.
Bedroom Two - 3.84m x 2.77m - Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage heater, fitted carpet, power points.
Wet Room - Modern wet room re-fitted with shower with rail and curtain, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls.
Outside - Front and Side garden : Mainly laid to lawn, shrubs and bushes.
Parking: Un-allocated parking area for all residents to use.
Viewing - By appointment through Bradshaws.
Referencing - All tenancies are subject to satisfactory referencing.
Letting Fees - The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, we may also apply the following upfront fees:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per person, or per property basis.
Disclaimer - These details have been prepared by Daniel Wesley and the statements contained therein represent his honest personal opinions on the condition of this home. No type of survey has been carried out and therefore no guarantee can be provided in the structure, fixtures and fittings, or services. Where heating systems, gas water or electric appliances are installed. We would like to point out that their working conditions has not been checked. Measurements are taken with Sonic or cloth tape and should not be relied upon for the ordering of carpets or associated goods as accuracy cannot be guaranteed (although they are with a 3" differential.)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54186447.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27832018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaws, Bedfordshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.