|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (145 days ago)|
- Spacious 4 bedroom family home
- Feature bathroom with steam room
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Enclosed rear yard with summer house
- Two reception rooms
- Close to Northern General Hospital and City centre
Located in the Pitsmoor area of Sheffield just 5 minutes from Northern General Hospital this house is deceptive of its size from outside. As you enter the propery into the entrace hall you suddenly appreciate the space this family home has to offer its bright and airy decoration with oppulent themes in each of the room which fit perfectly with the style of the home.
To the left is reception room one with large window, leather sofa and modern feature electric fireplace follwed by the family reception room just a bit further down the hallway which is decorated in lighter tones with cream leather sofas, two windows providing lots of light and built in entertainment unit with gas fire. The kitchen is a fantastic feature of the home with tiled floor, chestnut style units and black worktops complete with breakfast bar fit for all the family. Just off from the kitchen is the must see bathroom with the ultimate bathing experience complete with enclosure that can be used as abath, shower or steam room with under floor heating!!
To the rear of the property is a paved courtyard with summer outbuilding also available.
Upstairs are four double bedrooms all with lots of natural daylight and fit in with the same quality of decoration that the rest of the house is accustomed to. There is also a shower room upstairs for the ease of getting ready in the morning when you don't have the time for the luxury of what the downstairs bathroom has to offer.
I cannot stress enough how essential viewing is to this property. To book a viewing call 0114 2232222. So we dont waste peoples time the landlords are not looking to accept pets or any DSS unfortunately.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000491729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.