|Added on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (135 days ago)|
- Cul de Sac Location
- Sought after Village
- Rear Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Single Detached Garage
- Driveway Parking for Three Cars
- Modern Dining Kitchen with five ring gas hob, dishwasher and space for washing machine
- Modern Bathroom with Corner Bath and Shower Over
- Neutral Decor and Carpets Throughout
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Master Bedroom Includes Fitted Wardrobes
P1209...This THREE bed detached property with large 1 1/ 2 detached garage situated on a cul de sac location in the much sought after village of Wingerworth. It has secure tarmacadam driveway parking for up to three cars and medium sized garden to the rear. On entering the hall leads to the spacious lounge, kitchen diner with uPVC french doors leading to the rear garden, space for washing machine, dishwasher, five ring gas hob and pantry. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and one single and includes a modern bathroom with white three piece suite including a corner bath and shower over. Master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and the property has neutral decor and carpets throughout. DG and GCH. PETS NEGOTIABLE , SORRY NO DSS ACCEPTED
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54189867.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27831990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pinewood Properties, Chesterfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.