|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 September 2018 (103 days ago)|
- Fully furnished four bedroom Town House
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Good sized Lounge
- Four Double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower
- En-suite in master bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Rear Garden
- Off street Parking
- STUDENTS & PROFESSIONALS WELCOME
Available NOW!!! £92.00ppw! C&R HULME are proud to present this well presented 4 bedroom property in an quite CUL DE SAC in Hulme. The property comes with 4 double bedrooms (master with Ensuite), large lounge with balcony, fitted kitchen with separate utility room and a delightful low maintenance entertaining garden. The property also benefits from a large family bathroom, downstairs W.C, gas central heating and double glazing. Close to the city centre, universities & hospitals. MUST BE VIEWED!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54189933.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STR-12S30VY8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C & R Properties Ltd, Hulme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.