|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (49 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE 1ST JUNE
- FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
- SHORT WALK TO HIGHBURY & ISLINGTON STATION
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- SET ON HIGHBURY FIELDS
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
- EPC BAND - C
An exceptional two bedroom garden flat situated on the sought after and desirable Highbury Terrace overlooking the beautiful Highbury Fields. Offering a bright and spacious lateral living space which comprises two double bedrooms, one being a distinct master and both with extensive built-in wardrobes, a modern fully-fitted and semi open-plan kitchen reception room and family bathroom. With direct access to a large, private and secluded rear garden and also with access to extensive gated communal gardens. Ideally situated within easy reach of all the cafés, shops and restaurants that both Highbury Barn and Upper Street have to offer and within a short walk to Highbury & Islington Station. Available 1st June. Furnished/Unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54190608.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250015616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Highbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.