|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (221 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- En-Suite Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Fridge Freezer
- Available for Working Professionals
- Property Available Now
- Street parking Available
1 Bedroom Flat available for working professional or couple. Very high specification flat and part-furnished with space for appliances. Close to shops and local amenities. Call us now on 0114 470 4715 to organise a viewing. We are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
1 Bedroom Flat available for a working professional or couple. Very high specification flat and part-furnished with space for appliances.
- Location - Less than 2 minute walk to Morrisons, 12 minute walk to Aldi or less than 2 minute drive, 10 minute walk to Tram Stop at Primose View for Blue and Yellow Line.
- Open Plan Dining Living Kitchen - Open-plan kitchen, dining and living space, beautifully decorated with high quality furniture.
- Shower Room / En-Suite - Modern Double Shower Cubicle with WHB and WC
- Bedroom - Furnished with Double Bed and plush carpets.
- External - On road parking available.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - £530 pcm Tenant is responsible for utility bills and council tax.
- Deposit - 1 Month`s rent and need to pass referencing checks
- Application Fee - £125 per person for a professional
- Available Date - Now
- Contract - Negotiable, minimum of 6 months
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54192033.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27744732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Sheffield (Broomhill and Crookes).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.