|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2018 (77 days ago)|
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- ON SITE AMENITIES INCLUDING GYM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING AREA
- 5 MINUTES TO THE BUS STATION
- 10 MINUTES TO CITY CENTRE
- AVAILABLE IN JUNE
- EPC C
This well decorated and furnished apartment is in the popular city centre development - The Gateway
Located 5 minutes to local amenities including shops, bars and restaurants. Furthermore the development has its own gym and convenience store.
This contemporary 4th floor property comprises of an open plan kitchen and living area, a smart double bedroom and a modern house bathroom.
Available mid June- Call the lettings team on 01132 182448 to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54199386.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LEE110083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Leeds - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.