|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 May 2018 (127 days ago)|
- 40 single rooms available
- High speed WIFI
- Double beds as standard
- Water costs included
- Superb en-suite facilities
- Walking distance to Nottingham Trent
- On-site bicycle storage
- Washer Dryers provided in all apartments
- Generous energy allowance included
Applications being now being taken for start date 15th September 2018 and expiring 6th September 2019 (51 week contract) - call us now for more details on how to apply. Viewings are highly recommended.
A total of 40 single rooms in 5 bedroom flats are now available with rents from £99 to £155 PPPW. An incredible newly-built student development with communal social area, located within easy walking distance to Trent University, comprising of ultra-modern en-suite facilities, high speed WIFI, generous energy allowance & water costs included. Additionally, all units offer washer dryers and double beds as standard and bike storage.
As a student city, Nottingham isn't short of bars and clubs - not to mention renowned music venues such as the Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham Rock City and Nottingham Arena. Interestingly, Nottingham is also home to Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem pub, which claims to be the oldest in the UK, having been founded in 1189.
History fans can, of course, explore Nottingham Castle or nearby Sherwood Forest, while footie fans can catch a game at either Nottingham Forest or Notts County - for cricket fans there is Trent Bridge cricket ground, which has seen some classic test matches down the years.
Home to the legend of Robin Hood and 300,000-plus people, Nottingham is one of eight English core cities. Nottingham claims that it's "one of the cleanest, greenest and least car-dependent cities in the UK", and for good reason. The past few years have seen extensive (and expensive) extensions to its tramline (Express Transit), while regular buses and trains service the city centre.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Agency Fee per person: £95
Deposit per person: £250
Start date: 15/09/18
End date: 06/09/18
Length of fixed term: 51 Weeks
All fees are inclusive of VAT
Please note: Pictures shown are of the current studio showroom. Rooms may vary in layout and size. Showroom is now available for viewing.
Contact us for Full Terms and Conditions of Business or to organise a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 666r. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tomlinson Estate Management Limited, Lenton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.