|Added on Rightmove:||04 May 2018 (143 days ago)|
- Well presented three bed terrace
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Spacious lounge with brick feature fireplace
- Two double bedrooms and one single
- Delightful enclosed rear garden
This three bedroomed mid-terrace property is accessed through the passageway and using the rear door. You enter the propery into the dining kitchen with original wooden flooring and complete with white goods and space for a four seater dining table. The lounge is of good size with the brick chimney breast being the main feature of the room with display alcove and the stained glass window above the door is also adds that touch of character for tenants looking for a place a little bit different.
Upstairs is the master bedroom keeping the brick feature chimney breast same as the living room, family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath and smaller third bedrooms. The attic has space for a double bed and provides lots of natural daylight through the large velux window.
Walkley is a great area in Sheffield S6 with South Road located at the top of this road which has an array of shops from Asda and local convenience stores to indian takeaways, pizzerias, pie shops and home improvement stores. Walkley Primary School is located at the bottom of the hill with the secondary school catchment area being Forge Valley.
To drive to the city, Universities or Hospitals would take just 5-10 minutes but is also easily accessible by regular bus routes, cycling or walking. Theres a couple of lovely quiet pubs within walking distance with Crookes just up the hill offering more bars and restaurants.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54220635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLD_1412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.