|Added on Rightmove:||06 May 2018 (226 days ago)|
- Available September 2018
- £55 per person per week
- Ideal for sharers or a family/couple
- Large master bedroom with bay window
- Other bedrooms are good sized doubles
- Modern kitchen and bathroom with shower and bath
- Spacious living room with laminate flooring
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- On street parking and rear yard
Hive Estates presents this well presented 3 bedroom upper flat situated in Heaton to rent. Ideal for sharing students, professionals or a family, it features a spacious modern kitchen, a bathroom with bath and overhead shower with separate WC, three double bedrooms and a good sized living room. There is laminate flooring in the living room, with a double glazed window overlooking the rear yard. The front double has a large bay window and a feature chimney breast, and there's plenty of space in the other two bedrooms also. The property has on street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and is a good quality property for the rent.
WHAT TO DO NEXT? Contact the hive team to book a viewing either by calling the telephone number above or sending an email by completing the enquiry form on this page. We'll happily show you around at a time that suits you, and can even pick you up or drop you off. Any questions you have will be answered and you'll be explained the letting process in detail with us.
DISCLAIMER All property photographs are copyrighted and must not be used without our permission. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this property advert, we cannot guarantee this and potential tenants should seek clarification on all details before proceeding to rent a property with hive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101839001238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hive Estates, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.