|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (45 days ago)|
- Pretty Patio Garden
- Excellent transport links
- Minutes from Portobello Road
- Low tenant fees.
- Rent directly from private landlord.
Property reference number 5717198. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
An attractive 1 double bedroom flat with pretty patio garden; minutes from Portobello Road and Golborne market while also handy for a huge Sainsbury’s. Only a ten minute walk to Ladbroke Grove underground station and there’s a bus stop outside the door with excellent links into the city and West End.
A ten minute walk north will take you to the canal and tow path or ten minutes bus ride going south will get you to Holland Park and Notting Hill Gate.
Walking distance from an eclectic mix of restaurants, cafes and shops.
* Please quote ref. 5717198 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54248979.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717198_55839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.