|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (256 days ago)|
- Edwardian Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Lounge with Open Fire
- Dining Room with Open Fire
- Sitting Room with Gas Fire
- Extended Modern Design Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Guest Cloakroom
- EPC Rating E
Hunters are pleased to offer this attractive, very well presented detached double fronted Edwardian family home which is perfectly situated between the much sought after villages of Knowle and Dorridge and conveniently positioned for the local amenities and highly regarded local schools. The property which benefits from a rear extension, briefly comprises; welcoming hallway, three reception rooms - lounge with open fire, dining room with open fire and rear sitting room with gas fire suite and access to the rear garden, stunning fitted breakfast kitchen with central island and integrated appliances, utility room, guest cloakroom, four double bedrooms - three with built in closets, modern family bathroom with freestanding bath and shower, two shower ensuites, established rear garden , garage and off road parking. The property has been finished to a very high standard throughout and benefits from both gas central heating, under floor heating and double glazing.
Tenants will be required to pay an application fee and the amount of that fee should be checked with the office concerned before viewing the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WES409910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Knowle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.