|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (105 days ago)|
- !!! Deceptively spacious semi-detached family home !!!
- Situated in a quiet residential area within walking distance of local amenities
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen/diner
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the master
- Gas central heating & fully double glazed
- Well presented gardens to front & rear with driveway for several cars
- Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the accommodation on offer
- Application Fee = £200
- Deposit Required = £550
!! Deceptively spacious semi-detached family home !!! Situated in a quiet residential area within walking distance of local amenities !!! Early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment !!!
Situated off Ainsworth Road, this well presented garden fronted semi-detached family home is ideally located for all local amenities including schools, shops and transport links to neighbouring towns. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and three piece bathroom suite. Outside the property there well presented gardens to front and rear with a driveway for several cars to the side. Early viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Application Fee = £200
Deposit Required = £550
Property ref: 121_1329_4536934
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54257298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4536934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.