|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 July 2018 (119 days ago)|
- Room to rent in shared house
- Double room with brand new en-suite
- Modern decoration throughout
- Large kitchen with white goods
- Great location for access to City Centre
- Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020
- Application Fee: £125.00 per person
A fabulous en-suite room available to rent in modern town house located within walking distance of Kingswood High Street. The location of this property sits on the bus route into Bristol City Centre and bus routes to Fishponds High Street/Lodge Causeway. Local amenities include shops, pubs and other conveniences, all of which are within walking distance. The property is presented in an outstanding, modern condition throughout and provides utility room with the necessary white goods, kitchen with cooker, dishwasher and plenty of storage space for all residents. Call now to book your viewing. £480.00 PCM plus bills. Avaliable from 14th July 2018.
Call Attwoods on 0117 9582020 or visit our website www.attwoodsonline.co.uk for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1001005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.