|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Kelham Riverside Development
- One double bedroom
- Third floor
- Finished to an excellent standard
- White goods included
- Open plan living area and kitchen
- Juliette balcony
- Available 19th June 2018
- Close to a range of great ameneties
- In the heart of Kelham Island
Available for occupation from 19th June 2018.
Contemporary apartment located within the popular Kelham Riverside development.
Double bedroom, high specification bathroom with shower over bath, storage cupboard with washing machine/dryer. Open plan living area and kitchen with integrated dishwasher and free standing fridge freezer. Sliding doors and Juliette balcony, allowing lots of natural light into the apartment.
In the heart of Kelham Island, close to the award winning Grind Cafe, Milestone, Fat Cat Pub and the new shipping container unit Krynkl with rooftop bar & Joro restaurant. Walking distance to the city centre.
Council tax band B
Application fee: £240 for 1-2 adults
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cactus Living, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.