|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (220 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom maisonette apartment with decked Terrace
- Reception/Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom & WC
- Perfectly located to Camden Town
- Private decked Terrace & Communal Roof Garden
**SHORT LET** Situated with this exciting new purpose built development known as "Camden Courtyards" is this fantastic 2 Bedroom maisonette with access to a private decked Patio. Further benefits include a Concierge and access to a communal Roof Garden. The Property is ideally located to the nearby amenities and transport links of Camden with the over ground station being on your door step. Accommodation comprises of; Reception with Open-Plan Kitchen and guest WC locate don the ground floor, both bedrooms are located on the lower level with direct access to the decked Terrace & full modern Bathroom. EPC Rating B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54275586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL180032_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.