|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (129 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom 2 Bathrooms Duplex
- Perfect City Centre Location Just off Deansgate
- New carpets and decor throughout
* 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS* *2 BATHROOMS* *EXCELLENT CITY CENTRE LOCATION* *LARGE APARTMENT*
Piccadilly Property Management are proud to present to the market this rarely available quirky 2 double bedroom duplex apartment. Situated on a quiet side street just off Deansgate, the location provides residents with all the added benefits of true city living but with a tranquil touch.
Inside this large apartment consists of a large living/dining room with floor to ceiling Juliet balcony, a separate kitchen again with Juliet balcony and integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and oven & hob to the ground floor, whilst on the lower ground floor there are the 2 large double bedrooms - 1 en-suite and the main bathroom. This sizable apartment offers top quality fixtures and fitting and has recently been improved with new carpets and decor throughout.
The property is less than a 5 minute walk from the Deansgate Metro link and Castlefield is just a short stroll away, the Castlefield Urban Heritage Park is at the end of the Street which is the perfect place to relax and unwind on a sunny evening.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 42. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Piccadilly Property Management Limited, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.