|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (139 days ago)|
- Room in a 3 bedroom student house
- £95 pppw inclusive of bills
- Three double sized bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Kitchen and lounge area
- Situated within a good quality residential area close to Jubilee Campus
- Local shopping facilities located around Crown Island
- EPC Rating D
Room available (female student preferred) in a shared student house offered to let for the 2018-19 ACADEMIC YEAR (Available from 31 July 18): £95 per person per week inclusive of bills. A three bed house all with double rooms sharing with two female undergraduates (so third female preferred).
A three bedroom student property situated in a good quality residential area close to Jubilee Campus. The property features a living room, kitchen and dining area, one ground floor double bedroom, two first floor double bedrooms and a fourth box style room. There is a family style bathroom with shower. There is a drive to the front with off road parking and hard landscaped garden to the rear with garage.
Available on a 48 week or 51 week contract.
The attached floor plan shows the layout on the property.
Kitchen 2.97m (9'9) x 1.7m (5'7)
Living room 3.35m (11') x 3.94m (12'11)
Bedroom 1 3.36m (11'0) x 3.37m (11'1)
Bedroom 2 3.4m (11'2) x 2.71m (8'11)
Bedroom 3 3.03m (9'11) x 3.95m (13')
Bathroom 2.95m (9'8) x 1.79m (5'10)
The EPC Rating is D: 57
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C P Walker & Son, Beeston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.