|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 June 2018 (130 days ago)|
- One Bedroomed Back to Back
- Double Glazed and Central Heated Throughout
- Modern Kitchen
- Available Beginning of June
- Close to Local Amenities
- Easy Access to Leeds City Centre, White Rose Centre and Motorway Links
This unfurnished one bedroomed back to back terrace is available beginning of June 2018. There is a modern kitchen with a built in oven, hob and hood and also a lounge to the ground floor with a bedroom and bathroom situated on the first floor. The property is double glazed and central heated throughout and is close to local amenities. Easy access to Leeds City Centre, White Rose Centre and Motorway links. Do not miss out on this great opportunity, book your viewing today!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54278694.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SLE100075_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.