|Added on Rightmove:||25 August 2015 (1175 days ago)|
- Available soon
- House share
- Ideal for professionals or students
- Close to Lark lane, Sefton Park and Allerton Road
- Easy access to town
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Off street parking
- Close to shops and amenities
Tyrer and Hart are delighted to offer this HMO house share in the ever so popular area of L17. The property is a must see and would be ideal for a group of professionals or students. The property is offered furnished with bills and wifi included. The property is within walking distance to Sefton Park, Lark Lane and Allerton Road. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and has parking to the rear. The property is close to bars, shops and other amenities and is in a prime location situated on Ivanhoe Road. Call the branch for a viewing today!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tyrer and Hart, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.