|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2018 (218 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW BUILD APARTMENTS IN S35
- 2 BEDROOM UNFURNISHED
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- FIRST FLOOR, STAIR ACCESS
- NEUTRAL DECORATION, LOTS OF NATURAL DAYLIGHT
- 5 MINUTES TO M1, J35, TRAIN STATION AND BUS STOPS
This wonderfully presented two bedroom apartment is accessed through a secure door at the back of the property. With stairs access to the main apartment door, number two has the advantage of having the corner spot offering a large modern living space, two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
With a large open plan living space complete with modern L shaped kitchen, this property also offer two good sized bedrooms and bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over bath.
The area of Chapeltown is located 20 minutes from Sheffield City centre and Barnsley with a lively central hub and copious amenities and fantastic local and national transport links (5 minutes from the M1 Junction 35, Chapeltown Train station and bus routes across). Great area for locals or professionals.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54294432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000498215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.