|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2018 (256 days ago)|
- Well presented detached family home
- Available late June
- Dining room with french doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en suite shower
- Offered unfurnished
- Three further single bedrooms
- Driveway parking & single garage
- Energy Rating - D
John Shepherd Lettings are pleased to offer a well presented detached property set on an end plot in a quiet cul de sac location near to the centre of Knowle village and close too sought after local schooling.
The property briefly comprises; attractive lounge with bay window and feature gas fire, dining room with french doors to garden and staircase off, fitted kitchen with dishwasher, double oven, hob and fridge and separate utility area.
To the first floor; master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, storage and en suite shower, guest double bedroom with ample fitted wardrobes, two further single bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and vanity unit.
The property has driveway parking, carport and single garage to front. Mature rear garden with patio and lawn.
Available late June.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 83348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Shepherd Lettings, Solihull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.