|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 August 2018 (123 days ago)|
- Stylish one bedroom house
- Bright and airy reception room with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliance
- Bedroom with ample storage space
- A unique curved wall facade
- Transport links on the doorstep
- Moments away from amenities of Holloway and Highbury Park
SHORT LET. This stylish one bedroom house benefits from a bright and airy reception room and kitchen with ample storage throughout. Located moments away from local amenities.
This property is located moments from the shops of both Holloway and Highbury Park. For a more extensive selection of boutiques, bars and restaurants Angel is close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54301980.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1065665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.