|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (190 days ago)|
- One double bedroom with own entrance
- Off street parking included
- Currently undergoing a FULL REFURBISHMENT
- Close to the Northern General hospital
- Furnished throughout - available to view from end of May
- Call 0114 223 0250 for further details
*** COMING SOON!! *** Spacious and bright one double bedroom apartment with its own entrance. Will be FULLY REFURBISHED throughout over the coming weeks. Ideal for professionals working at the Northern General as it is a short bus journey away, or 15 minute walk down the road. Quiet development with only 21 apartments, pleasantly surrounded by trees around the grounds, and off street parking is included. Available around start of June, Furnished, call 01142230250 for further details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000498217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Centro - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.