|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (157 days ago)|
- LARGEST 1 BED IN THE DEVELOPMENT
- CORNER UNIT - LOTS OF GLASS
- PROPER 1 BED - NOT A STUDIO
- 5TH FLOOR - FANTASTIC VIEWS
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- TONS OF NATURAL LIGHT
- MINUTES FROM TRAIN STATION
- WASHING MACHINE & DISHWASHER INCLUDED
- THIS WILL LET VERY FAST - VIEW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
MANOR MILLS Manor Mills is a very popular development with city dwellers, primarily because of its easy access into and out of the city centre. It is a large and sprawling development, with most apartments having large windows, spacious interiors and balconies. Ideally positioned for easy access into and out of the city, with the main motorways to the north and south, being a short drive away.
This apartment also benefits from a washing machine and a dishwasher.
THE APARTMENT Delightful, open plan, 5th floor apartment in one of Leeds' most desirable buildings.
This is a bright spacious 1 bedroom apartment. It comes with modern furnishings including, double bed, bedside table, sofa, coffee table, dining chairs and integrated sleek kitchen.
The apartment is an actual 1 bed - many of the units in this development are studios or Y1's, however, this unit is a proper 1 bed and extremely large at over 550 sq ft!
LIGHT The apartment is a corner unit which means it benefits from a dual aspect and numerous windows throughout. The flat is very bright inside and comes with modern furnishings.
LOCATION Fantastic location with so much on your doorstep. The building is just 10 minutes' walk from the train station and very convenient to the motorway network too.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102866000576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by North Property Group Ltd, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.