|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (220 days ago)|
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Reception room with fireplace
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Garage & Driveway
- Front/side and rear gardens
- Three bedrooms or 1 can be used as a dining room
- Gas central heating
- Very sorry no pets or DSS
- All windows have blinds and curtains
Fantastic opportunity to rent this modern detached bungalow in a sought after area of Louth, set just on the outskirts in a quiet residential area benefitting driveway and garage. The accommodation comprises; Good size fitted kitchen with dining area, integral fridge and built in oven with hob and extractor. Hallway serving the reception room with front and side views of the gardens, three bedrooms (one can be used as a dining room) modern 4 piece bathroom with shower over bath. French doors lead from the kitchen onto the established rear gardens and patio seating area. There is a detached garage with rear door. Very sorry no pets or DSS. Gas central heating. £40 application fee (other fees may apply). EER tbc. CT band 'C'. Available now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101134003820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Sales & Lettings, Louth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.