|Added on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (193 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious
- Large south facing garden
- Modern bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- Bosch appliances
- Breakfast bar
- Garden access to one of the bedrooms
- Moments to Ham parade amenities
- Excellent transport links
BRIGHT & SPACIOUS two bedroom flat available in KINGSTON UPON THAMES with LARGE SOUTH FACING GARDEN.
This property features an OPEN PLAN kitchen/living area complete with it's own BREAKFAST BAR.
It comes with BOSCH APPLIANCES and benefits from having 2 x large fridge freezers.
This area opens out onto a beautiful LANDSCAPED & SOUTH FACING GARDEN and patio area.
One of the double bedrooms comes complete with a large wardrobe and features double fronted patio doors which also enters onto the garden. There is another large skylight to this room. The other double bedroom is exceptionally SPACIOUS and features a large bay window.
Modern tiled bathroom with chrome fittings.
Overall the property has been well thought out to provide a comfortable living space ideal for a family or professionals.
Plenty of on-street parking.
The property is ideally situated moments from Ham parade which boasts an array of local shops including a bakery, coffee shops, restaurants, supermarket etc...It is also moments to the Hawker centre which is a local leisure and gym facility on the River Thames.
In terms of transport there is a bus stop moments from the property, and also at Ham parade which includes the 65 bus taking you straight into Kingston town centre or to Richmond, Kew and Ealing.
From Kingston train station, you can be in central London (Waterloo) within 25minutes. Kingston is a popular place to live mainly for its facilities including a large shopping centre, restaurants and bars which populate the recently refurbished riverside and also for its entrance to Richmond Park.
Catchment area for outstanding schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54329055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8634320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Jacks, Surbiton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.