|Added on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (216 days ago)|
- Available 14th June
- Kelham Island location
- Contemporary finish throughout
- White goods included
- Open plan living area and kitchen
- Juliette balcony
- Walking distance to Sheffield City Centre
- Close to a range of great ameneties
- Council tax band B
Available from 14th June 2018.
One bed unfurnished apartment located within the popular Kelham Riverside development. Open plan living area with modern fitted kitchen and sliding doors opening to Juliette balcony overlooking the communal terrace. Clean and contemporary bathroom with shower over bath and good size double bedroom.
The development is located in the heart of Kelham Island, with a range of fantastic amenities on the doorstep including The Chimney House, Craft & Dough, The Fat Cat Pub and The Grind Cafe. Great public transport links close by and easy access to the ring road for motorway links. Also within a short walking distance of Sheffield City Centre.
Council Tax Band B
Application fee: £240 inc VAT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cactus Living, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.