|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (139 days ago)|
- 1334sq.ft (123.9sq.m)
- 5th Floor (With Lift)
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms (2 En-Suite)
- Large Reception Room
- Separate Integrated Kitchen
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Secure Underground Parking
- Close to Local Shops, Bars & Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Westminster, St James's Park & Victoria
A VERY SPACIOUS 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM apartment to rent of approx. 1334sq.ft (123.9sq.m) on the 5th floor (with lift) of this popular modern development in the heart of Westminster. This FURNISHED apartment further benefits from a LARGE RECEPTION ROOM, a SEPARATE KITCHEN with integrated appliances, there are 3 bathrooms (2 En-Suite), wood flooring, comfort cooling, SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING and a 24 HOUR CONCIERGE service. Asquith House is located on Monck Street behind the Home Office and is well serviced by the many shops, bars and restaurants of both Horseferry Road and Victoria Street. Popular with MPs and bankers, to name but a few, the building is within walking distance to the Houses of Parliament as well as the excellent transport links of Westminster, St James's Park & Victoria Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54338214.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27857697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.