|Added on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (157 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- GATED OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT
- LARGE REAR GARDEN AND PATIO
- FANTASTIC LOCATION, CLOSE TO HILLSBOROUGH CENTRE
- DEPOSIT £825
- Sorry, No DSS
- Sorry, No Sharers
AVAILABLE JUNE - UNFURNISHED - This three bedroom bay windowed semi-detached property features an off shot kitchen is located in this extremely popular residential district in this highly regarded road. Within easy walking distance of all the extensive amenities in Hillsborough including all the shops, bus routes, Hillsborough Park and lake and the super tram routes in Hillsborough as well as within easy reach of extensive countryside. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and comprises: Entrance hallway, bay windowed lounge, newly fitted kitchen, separate dining room, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a shower room/w.c. Gardens front and rear with off road parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54339630.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4914927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morfitt Smith Ltd , Banner Cross.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.