|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 August 2018 (115 days ago)|
- * ZERO DEPOSITS AVAILABLE *
- Mid terrace house
- Two double bedroom
- Two bathrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
- Private garden
- Off street parking
- Minutes to Kidbrooke station
* ZERO DEPOSITS AVAILABLE * A newly refurbished two double bedroom mid terrace house set in a residential cul-de-sac on the borders of Blackheath and a short walk from Kidbrooke station.
The property comprises a kitchen with integrated appliances including gas hob and oven, washing machine and dishwasher, a separate dining area which leads out to a private garden, good size reception opening onto garden, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, excellent storage and off street parking.
Located only 0.5 miles to Kidbrooke station which offers direct access into London Bridge in just under 15 minutes.
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P216277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Village Office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.