|Added on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (134 days ago)|
- Integrated appliances in kitchen
- Open plan kitchen with dining area
- Spacious lounge with patio doors
- Modern family bathroom plus downstairs W.C
- In-built wardrobe in master bedrooom
- Fenced garden
The beautifully designed Weaver makes a wonderful family home or a spacious haven for couples. The front door leads you straight into the hallway with a WC to one side. Further on is the contemporary open-plan kitchen and dining area. Beyond this is the comfortable living room with plenty of space and fabulous French windows that open out onto the garden. Great news if you enjoy al fresco dining and entertaining.
Upstairs you’ll find a generously sized master bedroom, a double bedroom and a single bedroom. The family sized bathroom features a separate bath and shower. Modern and energy-efficient, the Weaver is built to high standards with beautiful flooring throughout, with fitted alarm systems for extra security and peace of mind.
Please note: Pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Specification and Decor may differ from that shown.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2398533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Worsley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.