|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 May 2018 (189 days ago)|
- Available from: 17th September 2018
- Deposit (per person): £99
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 1 Bed, 1 Doubles
- 0.93km from Nottingham Trent University
- 3.01km from University of Nottingham
- Bills Included
BRAND NEW STUDENT ACCOMMODATION**
The Rise Nottingham provides residents with unrivalled luxury student living in a range of spacious, sophisticated studios. Combining comfort with convenience, the five-floor property features 124 beds in five types of studio.
Located on Russell Street, within walking distance of Nottingham Trent University and just a short bus ride from the University of Nottingham and New College Nottingham, Rise Nottingham is in a coveted spot. It boasts a large bed, modern integrated kitchen, stylish communal spaces, a snug, cinema room and study room.
Super-fast 100mbps Wi-Fi runs throughout the building, and utility bills are included in the rent payment, making budgeting a straightforward process.
0.93km from Nottingham Trent University
3.01km from University of Nottingham
TV's in each Bedroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.