|Added on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (376 days ago)|
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Easy access to public transport
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to the Curry Mile
- Half Rent for July & August
Newly refurbished 3 Double bedroom house Available for the NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR 1st of July 2018, Hibbert Street,M14 5NT
The property is located in a popular residential area close to local shops and just 10 minutes drive from the city centre. The property is deceptively spacious with an open plan kitchen/reception room and three good sized double bedrooms.
Property has undergone major renovation. Newly plastered/Painted and new furniture viewingly highly recomended.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 3 min , 0.2 miles
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
12 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
25 Minutes walk to Manchester University
- ATM / Cash Machines
- Restaurants & Takeaways
- Pubs & Cafe's
- CURRY MILE
Reference Number 92580
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 51564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.