|Added on Rightmove:||14 May 2018 (162 days ago)|
- Full width rear extension
- Through Lounge
- L-Shaped Kitchen/Diner
- Popular Forty Hill Location
- Close to both Worcesters & Forty Hill Primary Schools
- 200m from Forty Hill Country Park
Baker and Chase are please to offer for sale this spacious 3-bedroom house in Forty Hall, affording excellent access to good Primary schools and the wonderful greenery in the surrounding area.
The property is currently undergoing refurbishments. The property already benefits from a full width rear extension and loft.
Further benefits include a through-lounge, mature garden and L-shaped kitchen/diner.
The location is stunning, with the 273-acre Grade II listed Forty Hall Estate and Parkland across the road and local village shops just a short walk away at the foot of Forty Hill. Enfield Town is less than 5-minutes by car and road links are very good with the M25 & A10 both easily accessible from the property.
We highly recommend an internal inspection.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54376803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27864023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Baker and Chase , London Borough of Enfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.