|Added on Rightmove:||15 May 2018 (160 days ago)|
- Fabulous three bedroom house
- Private patio garden with water feature
- Large modern kitchen with dining area
- Spacious reception room
- Excellent central location
- Modern décor throughout
- Bathroom with slate flooring and walls
LONG LET. This lovely three bedroom house offers a huge modern kitchen with attached dining area, patio garden wit water feature, three generous bedrooms and a spacious reception room.
This property is located right on the doorstep of the amenities of Lordship Lane as well as being close by to East Dulwich Station for excellent transport links into central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54408954.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1060969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.