|Added on Rightmove:||15 May 2018 (159 days ago)|
- Gorgeous five bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Bright and airy reception/dining room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Five well proportioned bedrooms
- Fantastic loft conversion
- Ample space for entertaining
- Recent refurbishment completed to the highest standards
- Close to many local amenities on Camberwell Road
SHORT LET. Located on a peaceful road overlooking Burgess Park and arranged over four floors, this stunning five bedroom house boasts bright interiors with an open-plan reception/dining room and a private rear garden.
Ideally located next to the green open spaces of Burgess Park, this property is close to Elephant and Castle Station and only moments from many local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54409038.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1065748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Peckham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.