|Added on Rightmove:||16 May 2018 (91 days ago)|
- 2 Bed Apartment
- Stunning Views of Harbourside
- En-suie to Master Bedroom
- Allocated Parking For 1 Car
- Double Glazed
- Close to All Amenities
- 15 Mins Walk to Temple Meads
- 10 Mins Walk to Cabot Circus
- Available Now!
** Stunning Apartment ** Sit back and admire the views from the balcony of this stunning two bedroom furnished apartment, well positioned overlooking the Bristol Harbourside. This apartment offers contemporary living throughout and comprises of open plan living/dining area, stylish kitchen with integral white goods, two double bedrooms (master with en-suite) plus main bathroom.
The property is conveniently positioned close to restaurants and bars with just a 10 minute walk to Cabot Circus & 15 minute walk to Temple Meads Train Station. Further benefits include, spacious balcony that overlooks the harbour, quality furniture throughout and allocated parking for 1 vehicle. Call now to arrange a viewing!
- Deposit £1,690.00
- First Month's Rent to be paid in Advance
- Bills Not Included
- Agency Fees Apply
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54420081.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference GAM1GAM000500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gregory & Main Estate Agents, Redfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.